Level 7 / 200 Adelaide Street
Brisbane, QLD 4000
8:30 am – 11:00 am AEST
Please come 15 minutes early to get some breakfast and network – we will be starting at 8.30.
Donation to Childhood Cancer Support. This will be made on your behalf when booking your Eventbrite ticket
Coffee, Tea and Breakfast Supplied – please email us after you have booked if you have any allergies we can easily customise the selection available.
We’re super friendly and love sharing knowledge, but… yeah, there is a “but”. From experience we know that competitors see this as a golden opportunity to send their junior staff. We want to provide this information to the right people, business owners in Brisbane and across Australia so we just want to note that we do reserve the right of admission. There are plenty of online spaces for our competitors to learn about digital marketing so we ask them politely: Competitors, please don’t send your junior staff to learn from us, its a bit cheeky.
You will discover how digital marketing can work for your business, how to promote your business using strategies such as search engine optimisation (SEO), Google Ads, blogging, content marketing, social media marketing and more.
We will go over…
1. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – What it is and why it is essential.
- Best practices for SEO monitoring.
- How to work out what KeyWords are right for you.
- Link Building and how to do it.
- Google Ads, ad rank, quality score and more!
2. Content Marketing
- What is content marketing and why it’s valuable.
- How to get more leads or sales with a well planned out content marketing funnel.
- How to do your own marketing funnel.
- Email marketing done efficiently
3. Social Media Marketing
- Why social media is important for your business.
- What to consider with audience targeting.
- Types of Facebook ads we find work best.
- How to systemise your social media efforts.
- How to Know which platform is best for your business.
4. And More….
- How to improve your website and conversions.
- Inbound marketing.
- Useful tools to make marketing easier.
- And will also go through your goals at the start to make sure you get what you need from the session.
Who’s It For?
- You’re New To All Things Digital
- You Have An Existing Business And Would Like To Know How To Promote It Online
- You Need To Update Your Knowledge Of This ‘New World’ Of Marketing
- You Would Like To Know More About How Digital Marketing Can Help Promote And Grow Your Business
- You’d Like A Broad Overview Of What’s Possible With Digital Marketing For You Or Your Business
You’ll come away from the workshop with a feeling of clarity about what to do next, why you should do it and how to get started.
Here is what past attendees had to say about the workshop
- Todd PavlouI attended one of Matter Solutions digital marketing sessions recently. It was one of the best investments in time that I have made in a number of years. Ben was able to provide simple instructions to complex concepts. I was able to walk away with pages of ideas and actions which I put straight into practice. Highly recommend.
- Emily de la Pena
Digital Marketing Breakfast is a great interactive workshop that suits business owners or anyone interested in learning all things digital marketing. As a business owner, I walked away with actions for immediate implementation, confirmation of what I was already doing and ways to improve what I’m already doing. I highly recommend.