Coffee, Tea, Juice and Breakfast Supplied – please email us after you have booked if you have any allergies we can easily customise the selection available.
We’re super friendly and love sharing knowledge, but… yeah, there is a “but”. From experience we know that competitors see this as a golden opportunity to send their junior staff. We want to provide this information to the right people, business owners in Brisbane and across Australia so we just want to note that we do reserve the right of admission. There are plenty of online spaces for our competitors to learn about digital marketing so we ask them politely: Competitors, please don’t send your junior staff to learn from us, its a bit cheeky.
You will discover how digital marketing can work for your business, how to promote your business using strategies such as search engine optimisation (SEO), AdWords, blogging, content marketing, social media marketing and more.
We will go over…
1. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- How to out rank the Competition – The recipe for success: SEO & Google Ads
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – What it is and why it is important.
- Best Practice for SEO Monitoring – Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools
- Google Ads Walkthrough
2. Content Marketing
- What Is Content Marketing And Why Should I Do It?
- How To Get More Leads Or Sales With A Well Planned Content Marketing Funnel.
3. Digital Strategy
- What Is A Digital Strategy And Why Is It Important?
- What’s Involved In A Digital Marketing Strategy
4. Social Media Marketing
- Why Social Media Is Important For Your Business
- How To Know Which Platform Is Best For Your Business
Who’s It For?
- You’re New To All Things Digital
- You Have An Existing Business And Would Like To Know How To Promote It Online
- You Need To Update Your Knowledge Of This ‘New World’ Of Marketing
- You Would Like To Know More About How Digital Marketing Can Help Promote And Grow Your Business
- You’d Like A Broad Overview Of What’s Possible With Digital Marketing For You Or Your Business
You’ll come away from the workshop with a feeling of clarity about what to do next, why you should do it and how to get started.