The objective of this program is to support small businesses subject to closure or highly impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown restrictions announced by the Queensland Government, to adapt and sustain their operations, and build resilience.
Matter Solutions is committed to helping Queensland businesses and we want to see you succeed – If we are able to help you adapt your business, we will provide you with a 20% bonus on all Digital Marketing Activities and WordPress websites services.
How much can you apply for?
Each business can receive up to $10,000. The funding can be used for:
- Financial, legal or other professional advice to support business sustainability and diversification
- Continuing to meet business operational costs including utilities, council rates, rent, telecommunication charges, insurance fees, licensing or franchise fees
- Strategic planning, financial counselling or business coaching aligned to business development and diversification
- Building the business through marketing and communications activities (e.g. content development – web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.)
- Digital/technological strategy development
- Digital training or re-training and up-skilling employees to adapt to new business models
- Capital costs associated with meeting COVID-19 safety requirements
- Specialised digital equipment or business specific software to move business operations online (e.g. logistics program for online ordering).
It’s important to note that this is not matched funding, this is a grant to cover the cost of adapting your business!
If you would like to include digital marketing or digital training as part of your COVID-19 recovery strategy, we would love to help! A few of our services which we can help you with include:
- Digital Marketing – SEO, Google Ads’s, Facebook Advertising, Local SEO and optimisation, link building, content marketing, conversion rate optimisation
- WordPress Website development and updates or edits
- WooCommerce – Selling products. services or resources online
- Newsletter Set-up and integration into your website
- WordPress training
- Strategy Sessions – A detailed plan of action for your team to implement inhouse
What do you need to do?
- Visit www.business.qld.gov.au for all the information on the 2020 Small Business Adaption Grant.
- Get in touch with us via the form below – We have a system in place to ensure you get your proposal fast.
- Read and download the application tips here so you know what other documents you will need and can have them ready.
- Need help with your grant application? Get in touch with grant writer Robyn Baker who had a 100% success rate with round 1. You can download more information about Robyn here.