The objective of this program is to support small businesses subject to closure or highly impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown restrictions announced by the Queensland Government, to adapt and sustain their operations, and build resilience.
How much can you apply for?
Each business can receive up to $10,000. The funding can be used for:
- Building the business through marketing and communications activities, for example, content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.)
- Digital/technological strategy development
- Digital training or re-training to adapt to new business models
- Financial, legal or other professional advice to support business sustainability and diversification
- Strategic planning, financial counselling or business coaching aligned to business development and diversification
- Capital costs associated with meeting COVID-19 SAFE requirements
- Specialised digital equipment or business-specific software to move business operations online (e.g. logistics program for online ordering)
- Meeting business costs, including utilities and rent.
It’s important to note that this is not matched funding, this is a grant to cover the cost of adapting your business!
If you would like to include digital marketing as part of your COVID-19 recovery strategy, we would love to help! A few of our services which we can help you with include:
- Digital Marketing – SEO, Google Ads’s, Facebook Advertising, Local SEO and optimisation, link building, content marketing, conversion rate optimisation
- WordPress Website development and updates or edits
- WooCommerce – Selling products. services or resources online
- Newsletter Set-up and integration into your website
- WordPress training via Zoom
- Strategy Sessions – A detailed plan of action for your team to implement inhouse
Matter Solutions is committed to helping Queensland businesses and we want to see you succeed – If we are able to help you adapt your business, we will provide you with a 20% bonus on all Digital Marketing Activities and WordPress websites services.
Apply for your grant ASAP – This grant will benefit approximately 10,000 Queensland based business, so this finding wont last long.
What do I need to do?
- Visit www.business.qld.gov.au for all the information on the 2020 Small Business Adaption Grant.
- Preview of the 2020 Small Business Adaption Grant Application form so you know what information you need and then when you’re ready to apply, click Fill Out Now to begin. (Section 1-4 is about your business, Section 5 is about your supplier, then you put the total amount requested, your bank details and read and accept the privacy statement and terms and conditions!)
- Get in touch with us via the form below – We have a system in place to ensure you get your proposal within an hour of filling in the contact form – Yes, even over the weekend 🙂